Here at South Shore we love what we do – and that’s why we partner with builders that are just as passionate about getting you into the right home as we are!
Crystal Creek Homes settle for nothing less than the highest level of craftsmanship, quality, integrity, and attention to detail – and that’s why we’re thrilled to give them this month’s builder spotlight!
The Easton showhome by Crystal Creek Homes in South Shore - 109 South Shore View in Chestermere.
Passionate Home Building Personified
Crystal Creek Homes has quickly become one of Alberta’s top growing builders! Not only have they received glowing accolades from their customers, but they’ve also been the recipient of numerous awards from the Canadian Home Builder’s Association. They’re truly passionate about what they do and it shows through in the stunning homes they design and build.
The company was founded with a clear goal in mind: to make the process of creating and building a flawless custom home as easy and rewarding as possible. From the beginning to end, they prioritize an exceptional customer experience that focuses on providing clients with the home they’ve always visualized themselves having.
That’s why a Crystal Creek home isn’t just a home – it’s a true reflection of the owners that inspired it.
5 Steps of Excellence
Building a home that is as unique as you are is a journey - and one that Crystal Creek Homes is entirely committed to. Their 5-step process streamlines the home building process without sacrificing the details you want, the communication you need, and the thoughtfulness you deserve.
1. The Introduction. The Crystal Creek team will give you a 5-star introduction to their team, the CCH experience, their unique housing offerings, and lot availability. Explore every option with their area manager who will happily walk you through every step of the process. If you choose to secure a lot with a deposit, feel confident knowing that it is completely refundable should you have a change of heart.
2. The Discovery. Once you’ve met the team, it’s time to lay the groundwork for your forever home via the personalized discovery meeting. This is an in-depth look at what you and your family need from your new space, what works and doesn’t work in your current home, and what solutions best fit within your budget. Expect helpful insights and solutions to get you one step closer to the house of your dreams.
3. The Purchase. If you like what you’ve seen from the Crystal Creek team and want to continue moving forward with them as your builder, the next step is to begin the purchasing process. Before signing anything, Crystal Creek takes ample time to ensure you’re informed about every aspect of the purchasing process as well as the financing options available to you. Every detail will be incorporated into your agreement and explained in full, offering you the full transparency you need to feel confident in your decision.
4. The Experience. Be prepared to be ‘wowed’ as Crystal Creek’s award-winning interior designers guide you through the process of selecting the interior finishes that best suit your individual style, lifestyle, and budget. In addition, you can expect consistent updates from the area manager regarding the construction of your home, important dates, and any site meetings. Prior to possession you will be able to walk through your home to ensure every detail is to your exact specification. If something isn’t just the way you like, the builders will work to correct it promptly and efficiently.
5. The Exhale. Also known as the much-anticipated possession day, this last step is where you are welcomed into the home of your dreams. Just know that the service doesn’t stop here, though. Crystal Creek will provide you with access to their service coordinator who can field any questions, concerns, or issues during your warranty period.
The popular Easton model home in South Shore by Crystal Creek Homes is 3,081 sq.ft. with 4 bedrooms & 3 baths and this stunning open concept kitchen.
The Crystal Creek Advantage
Building with Crystal Creek Homes is a promise of exceptional service at every stage of your home ownership journey. This includes helping you to sell your current house as you begin to plan for transitioning into your new one.
Crystal Creek has partnered with Hudson Real Estate to offer complimentary, no obligation home evaluations for those that are looking to sell their current residence. Hudson Real Estate’s friendly and dedicated team will provide a full assessment of your property, the latest market analysis, and the insight that you need to successfully sell your home.
In addition, when you build with Crystal Creek, or purchase one of their quick-possession homes, your listing fees will be taken care of if you choose to list with Hudson Real Estate. This is part of Crystal Creek’s EquityWISE program which is designed to help buyers sell their home quickly, efficiently, and for the best possible price to preserve as much equity as possible.
The popular Easton model home in South Shore by Crystal Creek Homes also features a cozy upstairs great room, convenient main floor office, and much more.
Crystal Creek Homes has something for everyone as they build both single-family front drive and duplex homes in South Shore. If you’d like more information about the award-winning Crystal Creek Homes, you can visit their website here. You can also reach out to us here at South Shore and we’d be happy to connect you!